ZZ9000 Compendium: The latest (stable) firmware and driver version for all ZZ9000-supported Amigas is 1.8. The ZZTop tool hasn't changed since 1.1 Beta and can also be used with all ZZ9000-supported Amiga models. Enhancements in v1.8:
- Split Screen / Screen Dragging Support (Requires P96 3.0 or later) (Beta).
- Adds 256 MB AutoConfigTM Fast RAM on Zorro III machines.
- Accelerated drawing operations are now flushed in vertical blanks.
- Fixes spurious one-line wraparound at start/end of screen.
- Fixes compatibility with some displays vs 1.8-beta1 (sync pulses).
The Amiga Future 148 was released on the January 10th.
Amiga Future News PortalBack to previous page
Gregory Donner: Webpage News
Published 09.01.2021 - 13:12 by AndreasM
Back to previous page