DevPack released in the Version 1.1.
DevPack is a bundle that includes a collection of tools, environment and examples for programming on the Amiga.
- Released as an LZX archive as well as a dynamic (auto-expandable up to 3.9GB) SFS hardfile (HDF) for WinUAE and Amiberry
- ADDED: AmiLua 0.2 by Lua team, Matthias Rustler, http://aminet.net/package/dev/lang/amilua_src
- ADDED: AmiPython 2.3.3 by Tim Ocock, conversion and Amiga specific code by Irmen de Jong, http://www.monkeyhouse.eclipse.co.uk/amiga/python/
- ADDED: AMOS Pro Compiler by François Lionet, including PDF manual
- ADDED: ASM-One 1.48 & 1.49-RC2 by Boushh of TFA, https://www.amigacoding.com/index.php/680x0:AsmOne
- ADDED: Blitz Basic Demos by Erik Hogan, https://github.com/earok/BlitzBasicDemos
- UPDATED: FreePascal 3.2.2 by ALB42, https://blog.alb42.de/fpc-amigaaros-m68k/
- UPDATED: REDPILL 0.8.12 by Zener - Game Creator with AGA support, http://aminet.net/package/dev/misc/REDPILLGameCreator
The Amiga Future 152 was released on the September 5th.
Amiga Future News PortalBack to previous page
DevPack 1.1 released
Published 23.07.2021 - 12:17 by AndreasM
Back to previous page