« 

Amiga Future

« 

Community

« 

Knowledge

« 

Last Magazine

The Amiga Future 167 was released on the March 5th.

More informations

« 

Service

« 

Search

Advanced search

Unanswered topics
Active topics
« 

Social Media

Twitter Amigafuture Facebook Amigafuture RSS-Feed [german] Amigafuture RSS-Feed [english] Instagram YouTube Patreon
« 

Advertisement

Amazon

Patreon

« 

Partnerlinks

Es werden für mehr Seite noch 12 (25) neue Abos benötigt.
12 (25) new 1-Year-subscriptions are required for more pages.

Make a Subscription NOW!
More Infos: http://25.amigafuture.de

(Amiga Emulation with WinUAE)

This is about Amiga/Pegasos applications, problems and all other Amiga topics which don't fit elsewhere. english

Moderator: AndreasM

SKr
AFF Anwärter
AFF Anwärter

(Amiga Emulation with WinUAE)

Post by SKr »

Where are all the Amiga Users visiting this palce and using an Amiga Emulation to get a blast (from the past) ? 8-)

Which Games are you playing every now and then ? How often do you use an Emulation? What kind of "hidden Amiga Pearls" can ya recommend?
AmigOS
Grade reingestolpert
Grade reingestolpert

Re: (Amiga Emulation with WinUAE)

Post by AmigOS »

SKr wrote:Where are all the Amiga Users visiting this palce and using an Amiga Emulation to get a blast (from the past) ? 8-)

Which Games are you playing every now and then ? How often do you use an Emulation? What kind of "hidden Amiga Pearls" can ya recommend?
I'm playing Lemmings, Oh No More Lemmings, Wings, Falcon F-16, California Games 1 and 2, F18 Interceptor and Star Trek, all under RUAE and also in my AmigaForever installation in my laptop PC.
boyblue
Grade reingestolpert
Grade reingestolpert

Win UAE

Post by boyblue »

I recently bought a Gold 25th Anniversary Competition Pro Joystick and with it came 25 Amiga classic games. I think the software is Win UAE.... Battle Squadron almost brought an old man to tears. WHere did the years go.?

2 days later I bought an A1200 from Ebay. It all starts from here I suppose.
boyblue
Grade reingestolpert
Grade reingestolpert

Post by boyblue »

At the moment I'm playing Battle Squadron, Hybris, Desert Strike, Zool, The Great Giana Sisters and Silkworm.

Since my last post I have purchassed Amiga forever for the PC but have been playing the aforementioned games on my REAL Amiga 1200.

I have a G4 Mac Mini on the way too so I can get into MorphOS and run some sort of Amiga in the modern day!!

Been real busy - Steep learning curve but to keep the Amiga alive, its all worth it.

My kids are already putting down the Xbox and asking to play cannon fodder on my A1200 lol !!!